Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Round1 Phase2 Days 0 & 1

2/6/12 Round1 Phase2 Day0

Day 2 of loading was torture. I'm super excited to be eating lean protein and salad today. I slept awful...too much food yesterday. Got on the scale before bed 249.2 I went pee during the night and when I woke up I weighed 241.2! Where did the 8 pounds go? I normally weigh about 235. I wish I would have weighed myself before loading. Starting weight will be 241.2

I threw away extra fun food from the weekend and measured myself this morning...Here is to losing weight! Stoked to fit into some old clothes.

2/7/12 Round1 Phase2 Day1

Down 3.6! So awesome!

I've has coffee with tsp. of dairy. Salad with shrimp for lunch. Ready for beef tonight. I'm keeping positive and still haven't had any hunger issues.

No comments: