Thursday, November 20, 2008

Look at the bright side.

Occasionally I will hear something that turns on a light bulb in my head and I think how simple. My heart recognizes the truth in these statements and I do my best to apply them to my life.

On Nov. 9th my husband Ryan and I went to the Jason Mraz concert @ The Paramount Theater in Seattle. He said something on stage that grabbed hold in my brain and I’ve been thinking about it ever since.

‘Don’t let your mind keep you from having a good time.’ JMraz

It’s funny how easy that sounds. Easy to accept maybe; but when you are feeling down or crabby it can be hard to remember that you are making the choice to let the outside world affect you. You are making the choice not to look at the bright side of your world.

So instead of dwelling on the negative today…choose happiness.

~Jazi

No comments: